Mumbai: Minor fire in Mantralaya, brought under control
The fire was brought under control and three fire engines were sent to the spot.
Mumbai: A minor fire broke out on the fourth floor of the Mantralaya, the Maharashtra state secretariat complex, in Mumbai on Saturday.
No one was injured in the fire, which broke out on the fourth floor of the building in south Mumbai, Chief Secretary JK Banthia said.
A chemical container kept for renovation caught fire. The fire was brought under control and three fire engines were sent to the spot.
Last year in June, a devastating blaze had caused extensive damage to the building that houses offices of the Chief Minister, other key Ministers and top officials. Renovation work was in progress on the fourth floor of the building.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)