DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Minor fire in Mantralaya, brought under control
The fire was brought under control and three fire engines were sent to the spot.
Mumbai: A minor fire broke out on the fourth floor of the Mantralaya, the Maharashtra state secretariat complex, in Mumbai on Saturday.
No one was injured in the fire, which broke out on the fourth floor of the building in south Mumbai, Chief Secretary JK Banthia said.
A chemical container kept for renovation caught fire. The fire was brought under control and three fire engines were sent to the spot.
Last year in June, a devastating blaze had caused extensive damage to the building that houses offices of the Chief Minister, other key Ministers and top officials. Renovation work was in progress on the fourth floor of the building.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances