DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jharkhand: Suspected Naxal arrested after gunfire
During search operation, three weapons, a substantial quantity of bullets, two mobiles and rucksacks were recovered from the spot.
Ranchi: A suspected Naxal was arrested by a joint team of police and paramilitary forces in Jharkhand's Gumla district on Tuesday.
Security men exchanged gunfire with Maoist ultras after unearthing a training camp of the People's Liberation Front of India (PLFI) in Gumla district on Tuesday.
"An early morning joint operation by the CRPF and district police personnel busted the PLFI's training camp at Lodan-Kotha Toli village, which triggered a 15-minute gunbattle with the ultras," Gumla Superintendent of Police Jatin Narwal said.
The ultras fired upon the police after finding themselves cornered, but were forced to retreat in the face of a strong retaliatory attack, Narwal said.
During search operation, three weapons, a substantial quantity of bullets, two mobiles and rucksacks were recovered from the spot, he said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?