Maoist informer held with 41 kg explosives
Ulfat Ansari, 30, a Maoist informer was arrested by CRPF and the Jharkhand police from the Bhelwa Ghati area in Giridih district.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the Jharkhand Police arrested a Maoist informer in Ranchi and recovered 41 kg explosives from him, a CRPF official said Saturday.
Ulfat Ansari, 30, was nabbed Friday evening from the Bhelwa Ghati area in Giridih district of the state following a tip-off.
"The 41 kg explosives, including four gelatin sticks and two detonators, were found on Ansari, a sympathiser and an informer of the Maoists. He was moving about on a motorcyle at the time of his arrest," said the official.
His associate, Majid Mian, 50, however, managed to flee from the spot.
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- India, China Discuss Security and Cooperation to Combat Terror
- France Welcomes India's Move to Ratify Climate Change Agreement
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Dengue Plagues Police Station in Mumbai