DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maoist informer held with 41 kg explosives
Ulfat Ansari, 30, a Maoist informer was arrested by CRPF and the Jharkhand police from the Bhelwa Ghati area in Giridih district.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the Jharkhand Police arrested a Maoist informer in Ranchi and recovered 41 kg explosives from him, a CRPF official said Saturday.
Ulfat Ansari, 30, was nabbed Friday evening from the Bhelwa Ghati area in Giridih district of the state following a tip-off.
"The 41 kg explosives, including four gelatin sticks and two detonators, were found on Ansari, a sympathiser and an informer of the Maoists. He was moving about on a motorcyle at the time of his arrest," said the official.
His associate, Majid Mian, 50, however, managed to flee from the spot.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere