Maoist informer held with 41 kg explosives
Ulfat Ansari, 30, a Maoist informer was arrested by CRPF and the Jharkhand police from the Bhelwa Ghati area in Giridih district.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the Jharkhand Police arrested a Maoist informer in Ranchi and recovered 41 kg explosives from him, a CRPF official said Saturday.
Ulfat Ansari, 30, was nabbed Friday evening from the Bhelwa Ghati area in Giridih district of the state following a tip-off.
"The 41 kg explosives, including four gelatin sticks and two detonators, were found on Ansari, a sympathiser and an informer of the Maoists. He was moving about on a motorcyle at the time of his arrest," said the official.
His associate, Majid Mian, 50, however, managed to flee from the spot.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show