Maoists deserve bullet for bullet: Chattisgarh CM
He was speaking at the national executive meet of the BJP.
Indore: Chattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Thursday called for a "bullet for bullet" approach to defeat Maoist guerrillas.
Speaking at the national executive meet of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Indore, he said that "bullets should be answered by bullets" (Goli ka jawab goli se diya jana chahiye.)
He said Maoists had no faith in democracy. "They want to destabilise democracy by grabbing power. There is no point in talking to them. There should be a tit for tat approach against them."
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?