Maoists deserve bullet for bullet: Chattisgarh CM
He was speaking at the national executive meet of the BJP.
Indore: Chattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Thursday called for a "bullet for bullet" approach to defeat Maoist guerrillas.
Speaking at the national executive meet of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Indore, he said that "bullets should be answered by bullets" (Goli ka jawab goli se diya jana chahiye.)
He said Maoists had no faith in democracy. "They want to destabilise democracy by grabbing power. There is no point in talking to them. There should be a tit for tat approach against them."
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017