DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maoists deserve bullet for bullet: Chattisgarh CM
He was speaking at the national executive meet of the BJP.
Indore: Chattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Thursday called for a "bullet for bullet" approach to defeat Maoist guerrillas.
Speaking at the national executive meet of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Indore, he said that "bullets should be answered by bullets" (Goli ka jawab goli se diya jana chahiye.)
He said Maoists had no faith in democracy. "They want to destabilise democracy by grabbing power. There is no point in talking to them. There should be a tit for tat approach against them."
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835