Map of quake epicentre at Iran-Pakistan border
The epicentre of the earthquake lay 86 km east-south east of Khash, Iran, near the country's border with Pakistan
A massive earthquake of magnitude 7.8 on the Richter Scale hit the Iran-Pakistan border with tremors being felt across North India, Pakistan and West Asia. The epicentre of the earthquake lay 86 km east-south east of Khash, Iran, near the country's border with Pakistan, the USGS website said.
There was an aftershock of 6.3 magnitude.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology