DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Map of quake epicentre at Iran-Pakistan border
The epicentre of the earthquake lay 86 km east-south east of Khash, Iran, near the country's border with Pakistan
A massive earthquake of magnitude 7.8 on the Richter Scale hit the Iran-Pakistan border with tremors being felt across North India, Pakistan and West Asia. The epicentre of the earthquake lay 86 km east-south east of Khash, Iran, near the country's border with Pakistan, the USGS website said.
There was an aftershock of 6.3 magnitude.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?