DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Marcos Baghdatis loses in ABN quarterfinals
Grigor Dimitrov rallied from a set down to beat Marcos Baghdatis 6-7 (4), 7-6 (0), 6-3.
Rotterdam: Grigor Dimitrov rallied from a set down to beat Marcos Baghdatis 6-7 (4), 7-6 (0), 6-3 and book a place in the semi-finals of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament on Friday.
Baghdatis took the first-set tiebreak after neither player managed to break serve. Both then broke once in the second set before Dimitrov ran away with the tiebreak, not allowing Baghdatis a single point.
The talented Bulgarian broke Baghdatis' first service game of the final set to set up his win, before leaping over the net to hug Baghdatis.
Dimitrov said he made the jump with "my last one percent of power."
In other quarterfinals, Juan Martin del Potro was playing Jarkko Nieminen, Martin Klizan faced Gilles Simon and Roger Federer was taking on Julien Benneteau.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong