DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mardaani: Rani Mukerji asked to lose 12 kg for her role
Physical trainer Samir Jaura is busy working with actress Rani Mukerji for her look in 'Mardaani'.
Mumbai: Physical trainer Samir Jaura is busy working with actress Rani Mukerji for her look in 'Mardaani'. He says she needs to reduce 12 to 13 kg for her role in the movie.
"I'm training Rani for 'Mardaani' and she will be losing around 12 to 13 kg for the film. We started training two weeks back and she has already lost 3 kg," Jaura told IANS.
In the film, Rani plays a police officer, and the role demands her to be fit.
'Mardaani' is helmed by Pradeep Sarkar, who had earler directed Rani in the film 'Laaga Chunari Mein Daag - Journey Of A Woman'.
Jaura is also the one who is training Priyanka Chopra for the Mary Kom biopic, and he is also behind the macho and fit looks of Farhan Akhtar in 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong