Mari Tiger: Director Prem sung a duet for his next
Director Prem sung a duet for his Kannada film 'Mari Tiger' starring Vinod Prabhakar and Tejaswini in the lead.
'Mari Tiger' starring son of Tiger Prabhakar- Vinod Prabhakar and Tejaswini in lead is shooting and also doing post production work simultaneously has completed a duet song after a song sung by well known director Prem for the film.
The song of director Prem penned by Kamala Sarathi under Rock Ravi music direction was shot recently. 'Yaava Kaviyu Thande Thaayiya....' was captured on hero Vinod Prabhakar, heroine Theju, Raju Thalikote and Bullet Prakash by cameraman Jai Anand on the instructions of director PN Sathya.
Simhadri Productions that made 'Nanda Love Nandita' and 'Bagyada Balegaara' is trying new things in the social format of an entertaining film.
PN Sathya known for hard hitting films is on a soft story writer Ajaykumar story and screenplay. Ishwari Kumar is the art director, KM Prakash is the editor, songs sung by Nagendra Prasad, Kaviraj, Kamala Sarathi, Thangali Nagaraj and Kamala Sarathi gave dialogues are other credits of this film.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017