Mari Tiger: Director Prem sung a duet for his next
Director Prem sung a duet for his Kannada film 'Mari Tiger' starring Vinod Prabhakar and Tejaswini in the lead.
'Mari Tiger' starring son of Tiger Prabhakar- Vinod Prabhakar and Tejaswini in lead is shooting and also doing post production work simultaneously has completed a duet song after a song sung by well known director Prem for the film.
The song of director Prem penned by Kamala Sarathi under Rock Ravi music direction was shot recently. 'Yaava Kaviyu Thande Thaayiya....' was captured on hero Vinod Prabhakar, heroine Theju, Raju Thalikote and Bullet Prakash by cameraman Jai Anand on the instructions of director PN Sathya.
Simhadri Productions that made 'Nanda Love Nandita' and 'Bagyada Balegaara' is trying new things in the social format of an entertaining film.
PN Sathya known for hard hitting films is on a soft story writer Ajaykumar story and screenplay. Ishwari Kumar is the art director, KM Prakash is the editor, songs sung by Nagendra Prasad, Kaviraj, Kamala Sarathi, Thangali Nagaraj and Kamala Sarathi gave dialogues are other credits of this film.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards