DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Marin Cilic beats Jurgen Melzer to win Zagreb Indoors
Cilic cruised to his ninth career title, closing the match in just over an hour.
Zagreb: Top-seed Marin Cilic defeated Austrian Jurgen Melzer 6-3, 6-1 on Sunday to win his third title at the Zagreb Indoors.
Cilic cruised to his ninth career title, closing the match in just over an hour. Cilic also won the tournament in 2009 and '10.
He converted 4 out of 12 break points and broke early in the match for a 2-0 lead, and again to lead 5-3 in the first set.
Melzer won just one more game by the end of the match, while Cilic fired 33 winners.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand