DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Marin Cilic loses to Ivan Dodig of Croatia at BMW Open
Ivan Dodig of Croatia ousted second-seeded countryman Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-2 in the second round of the BMW Open on Wednesday.
Munich: Ivan Dodig of Croatia ousted second-seeded countryman Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-2 in the second round of the BMW Open on Wednesday.
Dodig reached his third quarter-finals of the year at the expense of Cilic, who reached the final in 2010 and 2012.
Dodig also defeated the Russian two-time champion Nikolay Davydenko in the first round. Also, Viktor Troicki of Serbia defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 6-4, 6-4.
Fourth-seed Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany was scheduled to play Evgeny Korolev of Kazakhstan, and the fifth-seeded Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine was playing Dmitry Tursunov of Russia.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand