Marin Cilic loses to Ivan Dodig of Croatia at BMW Open
Ivan Dodig of Croatia ousted second-seeded countryman Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-2 in the second round of the BMW Open on Wednesday.
Munich: Ivan Dodig of Croatia ousted second-seeded countryman Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-2 in the second round of the BMW Open on Wednesday.
Dodig reached his third quarter-finals of the year at the expense of Cilic, who reached the final in 2010 and 2012.
Dodig also defeated the Russian two-time champion Nikolay Davydenko in the first round. Also, Viktor Troicki of Serbia defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 6-4, 6-4.
Fourth-seed Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany was scheduled to play Evgeny Korolev of Kazakhstan, and the fifth-seeded Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine was playing Dmitry Tursunov of Russia.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show