The NSG commandoes have managed to save many hostages.
Mumbai: NSG commandos received a rousing welcome from the locals when they came out from the Nariman House after killing two dreaded terrorists, who had holed themselves in the building along with five hostages. When the commandos came out after the successful mission, they were greeted with cheers, claps, pats on shoulders and patriotic slogans filling anyone's heart with pride. 'Bharat Mata ki Jai, Vande Mataram' reverberated the narrow lanes of the area after the unit came out after a gruelling 12 hours long final assault on the terrorists.
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped