Mark Wahlberg: I've always admired Denzel Washington
Mark Wahlberg says he bonded well with actor Denzel Washington on the set of '2 Guns'.
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Wahlberg says he bonded well with actor Denzel Washington on the set of '2 Guns' and managed to get lots of good advice from him.
The 42-year-old actor loved working with his 58-year-old co-star on the movie and relished the chance to question him on a number of topics, reports contactmusic.com.
"I've always admired him. We've known each other socially a little bit here and there. We've got a lot in common. Both have four kids. I was able to constantly ask him for advice and pick his brain, both personally and professionally," Wahlberg told OK! magazine.
"He said, whatever your wife says goes. Just say yes all the time, just be involved," he added.
The 'Ted' actor lost 30 pounds for the movie and admitted that he had to work hard to get in shape.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills