Mark Wahlberg: I've always admired Denzel Washington
Mark Wahlberg says he bonded well with actor Denzel Washington on the set of '2 Guns'.
Los Angeles: Actor Mark Wahlberg says he bonded well with actor Denzel Washington on the set of '2 Guns' and managed to get lots of good advice from him.
The 42-year-old actor loved working with his 58-year-old co-star on the movie and relished the chance to question him on a number of topics, reports contactmusic.com.
"I've always admired him. We've known each other socially a little bit here and there. We've got a lot in common. Both have four kids. I was able to constantly ask him for advice and pick his brain, both personally and professionally," Wahlberg told OK! magazine.
"He said, whatever your wife says goes. Just say yes all the time, just be involved," he added.
The 'Ted' actor lost 30 pounds for the movie and admitted that he had to work hard to get in shape.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"