DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mark Webber fastest in opening practice in Malaysia
Webber, who finished a disappointing sixth at the season-opening Australian GP last week, outpaced Melbourne-winner Raikkonen by .068 seconds.
Sepang: Red Bull driver Mark Webber drove the quickest time in the first practice ahead of Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix, edging Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen as the Australian looks for his first victory in over six months.
Webber, who finished a disappointing sixth at the season-opening Australian Grand Prix last week, outpaced Melbourne-winner Raikkonen by .068 seconds. The Finn was followed by reigning world champion teammate Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull who was 0.169 seconds off the pace.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was fourth fastest, while his team-mate Felipe Massa had to settle for seventh. Several other big names, however, struggled amid the hot and humid conditions.
Lewis Hamilton ended up 10th for Mercedes, while Jenson Button's McLaren continued its poor form ending up 11th.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London