Mark Webber fastest in opening practice in Malaysia
Webber, who finished a disappointing sixth at the season-opening Australian GP last week, outpaced Melbourne-winner Raikkonen by .068 seconds.
Sepang: Red Bull driver Mark Webber drove the quickest time in the first practice ahead of Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix, edging Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen as the Australian looks for his first victory in over six months.
Webber, who finished a disappointing sixth at the season-opening Australian Grand Prix last week, outpaced Melbourne-winner Raikkonen by .068 seconds. The Finn was followed by reigning world champion teammate Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull who was 0.169 seconds off the pace.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was fourth fastest, while his team-mate Felipe Massa had to settle for seventh. Several other big names, however, struggled amid the hot and humid conditions.
Lewis Hamilton ended up 10th for Mercedes, while Jenson Button's McLaren continued its poor form ending up 11th.
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob