DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mark Webber handed five-place penalty for Spa
The penalty will be a boost for his Red Bull team mate Sebastian Vettel, the reigning champion who won from pole at Spa last year.
Belgium: Formula One title contender Mark Webber will have a five-place penalty on the starting grid for Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix after an unscheduled gearbox change, his Red Bull team said.
The Australian is second overall in the championship and 40 points behind Ferrari's Fernando Alonso with nine races remaining.
The penalty will be a boost for his Red Bull team mate Sebastian Vettel, the reigning champion who won from pole at Spa last year and is third overall and two points behind Webber, as well as Alonso.
Webber has suffered no retirements this season but has endured reliability problems whereas double champion Alonso can chalk up a record-equalling 24th successive points finish on Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings