DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mark Zuckerberg is Time's Person of the Year
Time magazine has named Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg as the Person of the Year for 2010.
New Delhi: Time magazine has named Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg as the Person of the Year for 2010. The 26-year-old Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in the world.
"For connecting more than half a billion people and mapping the social relations among them; for creating a new system of exchanging information; and for changing how we all live our lives, Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is Time's 2010 Person of the Year," the iconic newsmagazine said on their website.
Zuckerberg figures at No. 212 in Forbes magazine's list of the world's billionaires with a net worth of $4 billion. Zuckerberg owns about a quarter of Facebook's shares.
Zuckerberg launched Facebook in February 2004 as a Harvard University sophomore. He dropped out after that year and moved to California. Now based in Palo Alto, California, Facebook now has more than 500 million users and 1,600 employees.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users