DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Marriage after Rajamouli's film: Prabhas
Prabhas is now gearing up for the shoot of Rajamouli's yet-to-be titled film, which will go on floors in Dec, 2012.
Now that he is free from film 'Rebel', Prabhas is now gearing up for the shoot of SS Rajamouli's long-deferred film. The untitled flick will go on the floors in the month of December, 2012.
This time, Rajamouli has a strong story for Prabhas. Chatrapathi, for all its high points, was lacking in engaging storyline. The hero is quick to add that besides certain commercial elements, the story will be watched out for.
Saying that acting in a Rajamouli movie is as big as getting married, he says that he is not ready to straddle both the worlds at once. Thus, he will think of getting married after he is done with Rajamouli's film.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere