Marriage is a team effort: Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake is taking inspiration from his mother and stepfather's happy marriage for his upcoming marriage.
London: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake is taking inspiration from his mother and stepfather's happy marriage for his upcoming nuptials with Jessica Biel. The 31-year-old, who is gearing up to wed his girlfriend of five years Biel, is determined to have a marriage as successful as his mother's and believes a happy relationship is based on give and take, reported Contactmusic.
"I think it's important to remember that you go into something like marriage knowing that you don't know very much about it at all. But I do look at the marriage of my mother and stepdad, and what makes it work for them is that it's a team effort," he said.
Timberlake, who has previously romanced Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, said living with Biel isn't always easy. "Some days are better than other days for all of us - and if we have our good days and bad days individually, and then we're dealing with someone else's good and bad days on top of that, it's going to add up.
"But what I have learned from my stepdad is something as important, which is patience and compassion. Because when you are living with someone else, those two qualities go a long way."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Will The Film Industry Be Kind to Kangana Ranaut Post Her Koffee Outing?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More