DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Marriage not important for Diaz
The actress thinks that the institution of marriage is dying
Actress Cameron Diaz has no plans to walk down the aisle as she feels the institution of marriage is dying.
"I think we have to make our own rules. I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer," she told Maxim magazine.
But Diaz, who is said to be dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez, still believes in love, reports a magazine.
"I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy. But guys need women who challenge them and don't let them get away with their s**t. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them," she said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835