Marriage with Soha might happen soon, says Kunal Khemu
Bollywood couple Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu are likely to tie the knot soon.
Mumbai: Bollywood couple Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu are likely to tie the knot soon. As soon as Soha's brother Saif Ali Khan married Kareena Kapoor last year, there were rumours about her and Kunal's marriage.
"As of now we have not made any actual plans for marriage. But yes, if everything goes well then it (marriage) will be soon," Kunal said. Both the actors have been dating since quite some time and have been open about their relation.
"We are in good and comfortable position today in our relationship. We are focusing on our careers," he said.
Soha, recently in an interview had said she will be moving in with Kunal. Reportedly, the couple has bought a place together in Khar and will be staying there together.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration