DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Married man kills pregnant girlfriend to avoid marriage, arrested
<p>A 25-year-old man allegedly murdered his girlfriend here after her family insisted on marriage when she got pregnant, police sources said on Wednesday.</p>
A 25-year-old man allegedly murdered his girlfriend here after her family insisted on marriage when she got pregnant, police sources said on Wednesday.
The victim, a teenager, was killed last month and police claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of her boyfriend Mangilal who is already married.
Mangilal developed physical relations with the 19-year -old girl, Maya, following which she became pregnant. On getting to know about this, her family put pressure on Mangilal to marry Maya.
However, Mangilal, who has three children, refused and then hatched a plan of get rid of Maya, they said.
On December 18, he called her near Manpur area on the pretext of discussing marriage. He strangled Maya with a piece of cloth and threw her body in a lake to make it look like a case of suicide, the sources said.
The body was found on December 26.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO