Maruti unrest: Centre suspects Maoist links
There are intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
New Delhi: The Centre is keen on a probe to find out if the violence in the Maruti plant in Manesar has any Maoist link.
Though no Naxal link has been found prima facie, official sources said there was a need for a thorough probe to find out the truth into it.
Sources said there were intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
Maruti Suzuki's General Manager Human Resources was charred to death in the violence in its car plant allegedly triggered by workers on Wednesday for which over 90 workers have been arrested. Nearly 100 others were injured in the violence.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator