Maruti unrest: Centre suspects Maoist links
There are intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
New Delhi: The Centre is keen on a probe to find out if the violence in the Maruti plant in Manesar has any Maoist link.
Though no Naxal link has been found prima facie, official sources said there was a need for a thorough probe to find out the truth into it.
Sources said there were intelligence reports of CPI (Maoists) setting up urban bases in different cities, including Gurgaon.
Maruti Suzuki's General Manager Human Resources was charred to death in the violence in its car plant allegedly triggered by workers on Wednesday for which over 90 workers have been arrested. Nearly 100 others were injured in the violence.
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Hillary Clinton Fears Emergence of Nuclear Suicide Bombers From Pakistan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore