DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mary Kom may take part in another Olympic: Sandhu
Sandhu said that he temperament and confidence level of the 29-year-old boxer is excellent but she would have to maintain her form.
Jamshedpur: Chief Boxing Coach of India, G S Sandhu on Thursday said that London Olympic bronze medallist M C Mary Kom still has enough talent to represent the country in at least one more Olympic games.
Sandhu, who was in the steel city to take part in a sports seminar, on Thursday said the temperament and confidence level of the 29-year-old boxer from Manipur was excellent. But, he said, Mary Kom would have to maintain her form.
A Dronacharya awardee, Sandhu said around 50 boxers were attending the camp in Patiala focusing on the next edition of World Championship to be held in October at Almaty, Kazakhstan. On appointing foreign coaches, he said there was no harm in that if that was done for short duration but overlooking Indian coaches would not serve the purpose.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics