DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola: 10 cracking dialogue
Imran Khan, who plays an educated Haryanvi boy who comes back to his village, even learnt Haryanvi for the role.
New Delhi: Actor Imran Khan, who plays an educated Haryanvi boy who comes back to his village in 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', even learnt Haryanvi to make his accent believable.
Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming film also features veteran actor Pankaj Kapur and actress Anushka Sharma and Shabana Azmi. 'Matru' is a political satire based on the issue of land scam. Here are some of the punch lines from the film that are bound to make you smile.
Use them as your Facebook updates or tweets.
"Kitni baar samjhaye tujhe, kachha banyan pehnke mat jaya kar talab mein" - Matru
"Toh kya utaar kar jaya karu? Kachha ya banyan?" - Bijli
Mandola: "Waise tu hai kaun?" Matru: "Kutta hoon"
"Thari beti, thari bhains, thari gaddi, thari chaddi, kisi se bhi shaadi karne ke liye tayyar hoon" - Matru
"Do you understand English?" - Bijli
"Gala sookh raha hai mara, tu gaddi chala, peechhe baithke peeta hoon" - Mandola
"Tu rokega, nahi toh main chalaunga kaise?" - Matru | "Tu chalayega nahi toh main rokunga kaise?" - Mandola
"Kal raat kitne peg peeye maine?" - Mandola
"Main parson see peeni chhodriyau" - Mandola
"Tu seedhe seedhe baat kyu nahi karta hai kabhi?" - Bijli | "Tu bhi toh raat ko sone se pehle brush nahi karti." - Matru
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar