'Mausam' postponed to September 23
The releasing date of 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23.
Mumbai: The releasing date of much awaited 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23. Earlier it was scheduled to be released on September 16. The actor of the film Shahid Kapoor has revealed this to the media in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The directorial debut of veteran actor Pankaj Kapur, was facing some problem in obtaining the No Objection Certificate, NOC, from the Indian Air Force.
Shahid Kapoor, son of the director Pankaj Kapur is playing a pilot in the film, which is said to be a love story between on screen pair of Shahid kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
The screening of 'Mausam' was also cancelled at the ongoing Toronto International Film Festival, when the film had not succeeded in getting a clearance certificate from the Indian Censor Board.
The songs of 'Mausam' are already welcomed by the audiences and thus any delay in the release will make it difficult for the marketing department of the film.(With additional information from PTI)
<iframe width="100%" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cILw5BlRk9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction