DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Mausam' postponed to September 23
The releasing date of 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23.
Mumbai: The releasing date of much awaited 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23. Earlier it was scheduled to be released on September 16. The actor of the film Shahid Kapoor has revealed this to the media in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The directorial debut of veteran actor Pankaj Kapur, was facing some problem in obtaining the No Objection Certificate, NOC, from the Indian Air Force.
Shahid Kapoor, son of the director Pankaj Kapur is playing a pilot in the film, which is said to be a love story between on screen pair of Shahid kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
The screening of 'Mausam' was also cancelled at the ongoing Toronto International Film Festival, when the film had not succeeded in getting a clearance certificate from the Indian Censor Board.
The songs of 'Mausam' are already welcomed by the audiences and thus any delay in the release will make it difficult for the marketing department of the film.(With additional information from PTI)
<iframe width="100%" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cILw5BlRk9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan