'Mausam' postponed to September 23
The releasing date of 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23.
Mumbai: The releasing date of much awaited 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23. Earlier it was scheduled to be released on September 16. The actor of the film Shahid Kapoor has revealed this to the media in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The directorial debut of veteran actor Pankaj Kapur, was facing some problem in obtaining the No Objection Certificate, NOC, from the Indian Air Force.
Shahid Kapoor, son of the director Pankaj Kapur is playing a pilot in the film, which is said to be a love story between on screen pair of Shahid kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
The screening of 'Mausam' was also cancelled at the ongoing Toronto International Film Festival, when the film had not succeeded in getting a clearance certificate from the Indian Censor Board.
The songs of 'Mausam' are already welcomed by the audiences and thus any delay in the release will make it difficult for the marketing department of the film.(With additional information from PTI)
<iframe width="100%" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cILw5BlRk9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India