'Mausam' postponed to September 23
The releasing date of 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23.
Mumbai: The releasing date of much awaited 'Mausam' is postponed by one week. Now, the film will be released on September 23. Earlier it was scheduled to be released on September 16. The actor of the film Shahid Kapoor has revealed this to the media in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The directorial debut of veteran actor Pankaj Kapur, was facing some problem in obtaining the No Objection Certificate, NOC, from the Indian Air Force.
Shahid Kapoor, son of the director Pankaj Kapur is playing a pilot in the film, which is said to be a love story between on screen pair of Shahid kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
The screening of 'Mausam' was also cancelled at the ongoing Toronto International Film Festival, when the film had not succeeded in getting a clearance certificate from the Indian Censor Board.
The songs of 'Mausam' are already welcomed by the audiences and thus any delay in the release will make it difficult for the marketing department of the film.(With additional information from PTI)
<iframe width="100%" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cILw5BlRk9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2