MDMK to block roads connecting Kerala, TN
13 roads linking the two states will be blocked to protest against Kerala's demand to decommission Mullaperiyar dam.
Chennai: Protesting against the Kerala government's demand for decommissioning the Mullaperiyar dam, the Vaiko-led MDMK along with other political outfits has declared that it would block all the roads connecting the neighbouring state with Tamil Nadu on Wednesday.
As a mark of protest against the Kerala government's demand for decommissioning the dam, those vehicles moving to Kerala would be blocked on all the 13 roads that connect Kerala and Tamil Nadu on Wednesday, Vaiko said in a release in Chennai.
Vaiko would lead the agitation at Kumuli road in Theni district.
Tamizhar Desiya Iyakkam President P Nedumaran along with representatives of Periyar Dravida Kazhagam and Hindu Makkal Katchi would participate at other locations, the release said.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life