DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
MDMK to block roads connecting Kerala, TN
13 roads linking the two states will be blocked to protest against Kerala's demand to decommission Mullaperiyar dam.
Chennai: Protesting against the Kerala government's demand for decommissioning the Mullaperiyar dam, the Vaiko-led MDMK along with other political outfits has declared that it would block all the roads connecting the neighbouring state with Tamil Nadu on Wednesday.
As a mark of protest against the Kerala government's demand for decommissioning the dam, those vehicles moving to Kerala would be blocked on all the 13 roads that connect Kerala and Tamil Nadu on Wednesday, Vaiko said in a release in Chennai.
Vaiko would lead the agitation at Kumuli road in Theni district.
Tamizhar Desiya Iyakkam President P Nedumaran along with representatives of Periyar Dravida Kazhagam and Hindu Makkal Katchi would participate at other locations, the release said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa