Media spoils surprise element of Hrithik's birthday party
Hrithik Roshan was overwhelmed when he was made to feel special on his 39th birthday Thursday.
Mumbai: Hrithik Roshan, who last came at the beginning of 2012 riding high on the success of 'Agneepath', was overwhelmed when he was made to feel special on his 39th birthday Thursday.
"Every birthday I don't expect to feel so important. Since my last film 'Agneepath' released a year back, I thought this birthday won't be so special. I didn't know I was still so important," he told reporters who gathered outside his Juhu house to celebrate his birthday.
Talking about his surprise party, organised by his wife Suzanne on Wednesday night at a yacht, he said he too came to know about the bash through newspapers.
"People got to know about it and so did I through the papers. When I asked my wife, she denied it. But the party was fun," said the actor who feels like a newcomer in the industry.
"There is no mantra to staying young. You are as young as you feel. I still feel like a newcomer," said the actor who joined showbiz in 2000.
He doesn't believe in making resolutions.
"I am not used to making resolutions. They are made to be broken... you must look at a day from sunrise to sunset and make sure everyday is well spent," he said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Booking Commences For Rs 11,000 Through Nexa
- #UnitedByHalf | News18 Talks to People About Gender Equality
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja
- David Warner Warns Bollywood After Watching Daughter Ivy Dance