DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Meerut: Two-seater aircraft crashes, 1 dead
The victim has been identified as Infraline Chairman Yogesh Garg, who was also the owner of the plane.
Meerut: A two-seater aircraft crashed in Meerut on Saturday, killing one.
The incident occurred during training. The victim has been identified as Infraline Chairman Yogesh Garg, who was also the owner of the plane.
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has ordered a probe.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835