Meerut: Two-seater aircraft crashes, 1 dead
The victim has been identified as Infraline Chairman Yogesh Garg, who was also the owner of the plane.
Meerut: A two-seater aircraft crashed in Meerut on Saturday, killing one.
The incident occurred during training. The victim has been identified as Infraline Chairman Yogesh Garg, who was also the owner of the plane.
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has ordered a probe.
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show