Meerut: Father admits killing daughter over love affair
Singh said that he killed her daughter when she was sleeping. He first banged her head and when she became unconscious, he killed her.
Meerut: Police claim to have solved the murder case of a 22-year-old woman, who was found strangulated to death in Meerut. The police have arrested her engineer father for allegedly killing Preeti alias Mala.
Police sources said he was apprehensive about Preeti's relationship with Saqib as he was from a different religion. He was against Saqib, which led to many altercations in the family.
When her daughter refused to break up with Saqib he killed her. The accused Bhim Singh has reportedly owned up to his crime.
The victim's mother lodged a police complaint alleging that her husband had killed Preeti. Singh said that he killed her daughter when she was sleeping. He first banged her head and when she became unconscious, he killed her.
His wife Shashi Bala and elder daughter Neha had been alleging that Singh had killed Preeti. Initially he tried to hoodwink the police, but broke down on sustained interrogation and admitted to killing Preeti.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands