Meet Monty, a dog who can be your designated driver
Meet Monty, your designated driver, a dog who is fully trained to drive around.
Meet Monty, your designated driver, a dog who is fully trained to drive around and he's a lot better than just a decent driver.
A charity in New Zealand is teaching rescued dogs how to drive a car, and Monty, the giant schnauzer is among the novice drivers who have learned to control the brakes, gears and steering wheel.
Bill Hayton of the BBC reported that the canine driving school is aimed at proving how intelligent the animals can be.
The entire training is a 7-week process, watch the video as Monty prepares to go for a long drive.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology