DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Megan Fox joins Twitter after false death rumours
Megan Fox joined Twitter just a few hours after fake news of her death started circulating on it.
Los Angeles: Actress Megan Fox joined Twitter just a few hours after fake news of her death started circulating on the micro-blogging site.
Some people started the fake news of 'RIP Megan Fox', and the topic started trending immediately Jan 3, reports contactmusic.com.
However, the actress came online a few hours later and wrote: "I'm incredibly late to the party but I'm here nonetheless, so what now?"
This is not the first time when twitteratis have killed someone without checking the facts. Celebrities such as Jon Bon Jovi and Adele have faced similar rumours in the recent past.
Indian celebrities like Lata Mangeshkar and Rajinikanth were so much affected with their respective death rumours that they had to come out and quash the reports. (With inputs from IANS)
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa