DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Megastar Mammootty in Ranjith film
Megastar Mammootty has preponed the shoot of his new project with director Ranjith.
As a part of his crisis management arising due to the continuous flop show of his films, Megastar Mammootty has preponed the shoot of his new project with director Ranjith. The movie will be the first project as a producer from Mammootty's Manager George.
Shankar Ramakrishnan of 'Urumi' fame will script this movie which will start its production activities by June, soon after the release of Ranjith's Mohanlal film Spirit.
Ranjith-Mammootty combo had earlier created many a classics in the recent years including 'Pranchiyettan and the Saint', 'Kaiyoppu' and 'Paleri Manickyam'.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances