Meghalaya: Bus falls into a gorge, 31 dead
27 others were injured when the Tripura-bound bus fell into an 80-feet deep gorge.
Shillong: Thirty-one people were killed and 27 were injured in a bus mishap in Meghalaya's East Jaintia hills. The mishap happened when a Tripura-bound bus fell into a deep gorge.
The incident happened between 3 am and 5 am on Wednesday at the Tamseng village near the Meghalaya-Assam border.
The bus was on its way to Agartala from Guwahati when it fell into the 80-feet deep gorge.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virender Sehwag Accepts Commentary Challenge from Sunny Leone
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- Andrew Tye Ruled of IPL 2017 With a Dislocated Shoulder
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Reveals Secret Behind Successful Super Over
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her