Meghalaya: Bus falls into a gorge, 31 dead
27 others were injured when the Tripura-bound bus fell into an 80-feet deep gorge.
Shillong: Thirty-one people were killed and 27 were injured in a bus mishap in Meghalaya's East Jaintia hills. The mishap happened when a Tripura-bound bus fell into a deep gorge.
The incident happened between 3 am and 5 am on Wednesday at the Tamseng village near the Meghalaya-Assam border.
The bus was on its way to Agartala from Guwahati when it fell into the 80-feet deep gorge.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1