Meghalaya: Bus falls into a gorge, 31 dead
27 others were injured when the Tripura-bound bus fell into an 80-feet deep gorge.
Shillong: Thirty-one people were killed and 27 were injured in a bus mishap in Meghalaya's East Jaintia hills. The mishap happened when a Tripura-bound bus fell into a deep gorge.
The incident happened between 3 am and 5 am on Wednesday at the Tamseng village near the Meghalaya-Assam border.
The bus was on its way to Agartala from Guwahati when it fell into the 80-feet deep gorge.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd Slam Trump at Women's March
- Australia vs Pakistan Live Score, 4th ODI: Visitors Need 354 to Win
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Evicted From The House
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More