Membership campaign of Indian Lawyers Congress
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Transport and Devaswom Minister V S Sivakumar inaugurated the membership campaign of Indian Lawyers Congress h..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Transport and Devaswom Minister V S Sivakumar inaugurated the membership campaign of Indian Lawyers Congress here on Wednesday. Adv Shihabuddeen Karyath presided over the function. Shihabuddeen submitted a memorandum to the Minister demanding steps to start the functioning of the Kerala Administrative Tribunal and to transfer the LSG Tribunal, Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Corporative Arbitration and Corporative Tribunal to the vacant buildings on the Vanchiyoor court premises. The Minister assured to consider the demands. Advocates V S Hareendranath, George Mercier, M M Muktar, V K Raju, Kuttiyani Sudheer, Anilkumar, H P shabu, C S Noble, Hashir and Adolf Morais attended the function.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1