DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Men should not wear jewellery: Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan may have endorsed jewellery brands but he himself doesn't like to wear it.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan may have endorsed jewellery brands but he himself doesn't like to wear it and feels that men should not wear jewellery.
"I don't wear jewellery as I don't feel that men should wear it. I am sorry but everyone has their own taste," the 47-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of a jewellery lounge by Lista Jewels.
"Sometimes I wear a tabeez (amulet) but then I mostly carry it in my bag, in fact I don't love to wear a watch even. I think men should not wear jewellery," he added.
Meanwhile, the actor is looking forward to his birthday celebrations Saturday.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet