Men should not wear jewellery: Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan may have endorsed jewellery brands but he himself doesn't like to wear it.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan may have endorsed jewellery brands but he himself doesn't like to wear it and feels that men should not wear jewellery.
"I don't wear jewellery as I don't feel that men should wear it. I am sorry but everyone has their own taste," the 47-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of a jewellery lounge by Lista Jewels.
"Sometimes I wear a tabeez (amulet) but then I mostly carry it in my bag, in fact I don't love to wear a watch even. I think men should not wear jewellery," he added.
Meanwhile, the actor is looking forward to his birthday celebrations Saturday.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right