Mercedes' Nico Rosberg fastest in opening practice at Shanghai
Rosberg set a time of 1 minute, 36.717 seconds around the Shanghai International Circuit.
Shanghai: Mercedes pair Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton set the fastest times in Friday's opening practice session for the Formula One Chinese Grand Prix.
Rosberg, who won here last year for his sole F1 victory, set a time of 1 minute, 36.717 seconds around the Shanghai International Circuit, putting him almost half a second ahead of teammate Hamilton, who is the only two-time winner of this grand prix.
Red Bull pair Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, who are feuding off the track, were third and fourth fastest respectively.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa were fifth and seventh, separated by the McLaren of Jenson Button.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion