Mercedes' Nico Rosberg fastest in opening practice at Shanghai
Rosberg set a time of 1 minute, 36.717 seconds around the Shanghai International Circuit.
Shanghai: Mercedes pair Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton set the fastest times in Friday's opening practice session for the Formula One Chinese Grand Prix.
Rosberg, who won here last year for his sole F1 victory, set a time of 1 minute, 36.717 seconds around the Shanghai International Circuit, putting him almost half a second ahead of teammate Hamilton, who is the only two-time winner of this grand prix.
Red Bull pair Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, who are feuding off the track, were third and fourth fastest respectively.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa were fifth and seventh, separated by the McLaren of Jenson Button.
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives