DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mercedes' Nico Rosberg fastest in opening practice at Shanghai
Rosberg set a time of 1 minute, 36.717 seconds around the Shanghai International Circuit.
Shanghai: Mercedes pair Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton set the fastest times in Friday's opening practice session for the Formula One Chinese Grand Prix.
Rosberg, who won here last year for his sole F1 victory, set a time of 1 minute, 36.717 seconds around the Shanghai International Circuit, putting him almost half a second ahead of teammate Hamilton, who is the only two-time winner of this grand prix.
Red Bull pair Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, who are feuding off the track, were third and fourth fastest respectively.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa were fifth and seventh, separated by the McLaren of Jenson Button.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances