Watch: Meteorite fall in Russia's Urals
The meteorite caused sharp explosions and injuring more than 400 people, many of them hurt by broken glass.
Moscow: A meteorite streaked across the sky above Russia's Ural Mountains on Friday morning, causing sharp explosions and injuring more than 400 people, many of them hurt by broken glass. Interior Ministry spokesman Vadim Kolesnikov said more than 400 people had sought medical treatment after the blasts, and at least three had been hospitalised in serious condition. Many of the injuries were from glass broken by the explosions. Kolsenikov also said about 600 square meters of a roof at a zinc factory had collapsed.
Here are some amateur videos of the incident:
- SP Leader Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal