DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Metro Rail dispute: Single Judge order stayed
BANGALORE: The High Court stayed the further proceedings in the matter wherein a single judge had directed the Bangalore Metro Rai..
BANGALORE: The High Court stayed the further proceedings in the matter wherein a single judge had directed the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) to submit entire sketch of the metro project along with the copies of balance sheets of BMRCL since its inception.
A Division bench comprising Justice Manjula Chellur and Justice S N Satyanarayana, hearing the petition by BMRCL stayed the single judge order, passed while hearing two separate petitions challenging the alignment of metro project at Yeswantpur and RV Road.
Justice D V Shylendra Kumar observed that it was necessary to examine the detailed project report and the original plan.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO