Mohali tie: MHA to ease visa norms for Pak fans
Sources have told CNN-IBN that visa norms will be relaxed for Pakistani fans for the semi final.
New Delhi: Sources have told CNN-IBN that visa norms will be relaxed for Pakistani fans for the semi final match with India at Mohali. 5,000 visas have already been issued for various matches.
After Thursday's thrilling win over Australia, Indian fans are looking forward to the semi-final clash with Pakistan in Mohali. Not to be left behind fans in Pakistan too want to watch that semi-final from the stands.
The Indian Home ministry has issued 5,000 visas for Pakistani citizens who have bought tickets for matches in India. India has also granted multiple entry visas for a duration of 15 days for those who have tickets for more than one match.
The Indian High Commission in Islamabad had sent an SOS to North Block, to relax its visa norms for people from Pakistan following Pakistan's unexpected good performance in the World Cup.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)