Mia Wasikowska struggled in 'Alice in Wonderland'
Mia Wasikowska says she found working in the film difficult because of the extensive use of green screen.
London: 'Alice in Wonderland' star Mia Wasikowska says she found working in the film difficult because of the extensive use of green screen.
The 21-year-old Australian actress took on the titular role in the Tim Burton-directed film, but the use of green screen technology on the movie - which has grossed over USD 1 billion at the international box office - meant she often felt lost, reported Total Film magazine.
"It was the best education - seeing how Tim worked, learning from him and absorbing the whole environment. The green screen was very challenging as you can't judge what's happening.
"You rely on people telling you what kind of atmosphere you are in. It's the most difficult kind of acting. You have to trust the director because you can definitely feel lost," said the young actress.
Despite the troubles, Wasikowska felt it helped her learn a lot about working in the movie business.
"It was exposure on a level I'd never experienced before, which is a positive thing," she said.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling