Michael Jackson, an Egyptian princess reincarnate?
Fans flock to see Egyptian princess' statue, a spitting image of Jackson.
Los Angeles: A new story adding to the the legend of 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson has emerged claiming that the pop icon was the reincarnation of an Egyptian princess.
The Thriller hitmaker who died on June 25 after a suspected cardiac arrest has been at the centre of many weird stories, but this one takes the prize for being the craziest.
According to reports, some of the singer's fans have started believing that their idol was a reborn princess after spotting an ancient Egyptian statue at a Chicago Museum that bears an uncanny resemblance to Michael Jackson, reported E!Online.
"I have no idea whether Jackson ever visited the museum. But the similarity between the limestone statue of a woman, which is about 3,000 years old and Jackson is astounding," said a representative of the museum.
The statue which is a spitting image of Jackson, has started attracting the many fans of the pop star who are making a beeline to catch a glimpse of their idol's supposed past life.
- 2nd Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Series-clinching Win Vs West Indies
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Case Registered Against Man for Posting Objectionable Photo of PM Modi
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US