DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Michael Jackson, an Egyptian princess reincarnate?
Fans flock to see Egyptian princess' statue, a spitting image of Jackson.
Los Angeles: A new story adding to the the legend of 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson has emerged claiming that the pop icon was the reincarnation of an Egyptian princess.
The Thriller hitmaker who died on June 25 after a suspected cardiac arrest has been at the centre of many weird stories, but this one takes the prize for being the craziest.
According to reports, some of the singer's fans have started believing that their idol was a reborn princess after spotting an ancient Egyptian statue at a Chicago Museum that bears an uncanny resemblance to Michael Jackson, reported E!Online.
"I have no idea whether Jackson ever visited the museum. But the similarity between the limestone statue of a woman, which is about 3,000 years old and Jackson is astounding," said a representative of the museum.
The statue which is a spitting image of Jackson, has started attracting the many fans of the pop star who are making a beeline to catch a glimpse of their idol's supposed past life.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO