Michael Jackson's strange demand for child choir
Jackson wants a children's choir in exactly equal ethnic groups.
London: Michael Jackson is making strange requests for his comeback concerts starting Saturday - he wants a children's choir that will have "exactly equal" numbers of black, white, mixed-race and Asian singers.
According to mirror.co.uk, Jackson also wants every child to know sign language and they are supposed to be in the age group of 5 to 13 years. The weird request was sent to casting agents on behalf of promoters AEG Live, who are organising his 50 concerts at O2 Arena.
"Normally when we cast choirs for acts, it's quite a laborious task. But in this case, it's proving a near impossibility. Jacko is a perfectionist and wants it exactly right and that means every child being able to do sign language. AEG are desperate to keep Jacko happy and so are pulling out all the stops to make it happen. But it's a race against time," an insider said.
Jackson also wants that the six marching snare drummers should be clean shaved. He instead wants them to be "young adults, clean-cut and of mixed ethnicity".
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time