Michael Jackson's strange demand for child choir
Jackson wants a children's choir in exactly equal ethnic groups.
London: Michael Jackson is making strange requests for his comeback concerts starting Saturday - he wants a children's choir that will have "exactly equal" numbers of black, white, mixed-race and Asian singers.
According to mirror.co.uk, Jackson also wants every child to know sign language and they are supposed to be in the age group of 5 to 13 years. The weird request was sent to casting agents on behalf of promoters AEG Live, who are organising his 50 concerts at O2 Arena.
"Normally when we cast choirs for acts, it's quite a laborious task. But in this case, it's proving a near impossibility. Jacko is a perfectionist and wants it exactly right and that means every child being able to do sign language. AEG are desperate to keep Jacko happy and so are pulling out all the stops to make it happen. But it's a race against time," an insider said.
Jackson also wants that the six marching snare drummers should be clean shaved. He instead wants them to be "young adults, clean-cut and of mixed ethnicity".
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test