DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Michael Jackson gave me cocaine: Aaron Carter
The singer spent a month in rehab this year for emotional and spiritual issues
London: American singer Aaron Carter has claimed that late pop legend Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15.
The "Crazy Little Party Girl" hit-maker, who spent a month in rehab earlier this year for "emotional and spiritual" issues, was friends with the King of Pop.
Carter, the younger brother of singer Nick Carter, revealed that he became so uncomfortable with Jackson's behaviour that his mother called the police.
"I never talked about it ... This is the first time. I do ... I miss Michael ... I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did ... But I was also troubled about what he did to me. Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15," the 23-year-old told OK! Magazine.
"He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff ... We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police," he added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi