Michael Schumacher declines to drive final races for Lotus
Schumacher turned down an offer from Lotus to drive the final two races of the season as a replacement for Kimi Raikkonen.
Berlin: Michael Schumacher, the retired seven-time Formula One champion, turned down an offer from Lotus to drive the final two races of the season as a replacement for Kimi Raikkonen, reported Xinhua.
Schumacher retired for the second time at the end of the last season, having failed to win a race for Mercedes in a three-year comeback.
Raikkonen will miss the last two races in the US and Brazil after a back surgery.
He will be driving next season for Ferrari, one of Schumacher's former teams for which he won five consecutive championships.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK