DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Michael Schumacher declines to drive final races for Lotus
Schumacher turned down an offer from Lotus to drive the final two races of the season as a replacement for Kimi Raikkonen.
Berlin: Michael Schumacher, the retired seven-time Formula One champion, turned down an offer from Lotus to drive the final two races of the season as a replacement for Kimi Raikkonen, reported Xinhua.
Schumacher retired for the second time at the end of the last season, having failed to win a race for Mercedes in a three-year comeback.
Raikkonen will miss the last two races in the US and Brazil after a back surgery.
He will be driving next season for Ferrari, one of Schumacher's former teams for which he won five consecutive championships.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- IPL 2017: Top 5 Batting Performances of the Tournament