Michael Schumacher declines to drive final races for Lotus
Schumacher turned down an offer from Lotus to drive the final two races of the season as a replacement for Kimi Raikkonen.
Berlin: Michael Schumacher, the retired seven-time Formula One champion, turned down an offer from Lotus to drive the final two races of the season as a replacement for Kimi Raikkonen, reported Xinhua.
Schumacher retired for the second time at the end of the last season, having failed to win a race for Mercedes in a three-year comeback.
Raikkonen will miss the last two races in the US and Brazil after a back surgery.
He will be driving next season for Ferrari, one of Schumacher's former teams for which he won five consecutive championships.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson