DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Micromax launches 3D smartphone Canvas 3D A115 at Rs 9,999
The Canvas 3D is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor. It has a 5-inch touchscreen and runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
New Delhi: Strengthening its Canvas series, Micromax has announced the launch of its first 3D smartphone - Canvas 3D (A115). Users do not require 3D glasses to view the content in 3D, thereby giving the user a hassle-free rich 3D experience.
Priced at Rs 9,999, the Canvas 3D is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor. It has a 5-inch touchscreen and runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
The phone comes packed with a 2000 mAh battery and is claimed to provide a talktime of up to 4.5 hours. The phone has a 5 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and a 0.3 megapixel front camera. The phone allows users to convert the regular pictures into the 3D picture format.
With an expandable memory of 32 GB, the phone supports Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi. The phone comes with 'Micromax 3D Space' giving users access to 3D videos, and pre-loaded 3D games.
The Canvas 3D will be available across all leading retail outlets in India from the first week of May, 2013.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise