Micromax launches 5-inch Canvas A100 at Rs 9,990
The dual-sim Micromax Canvas A100 has a 5-inch display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor.
New Delhi: Micromax announced the launch of its large-screened smartphone that has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. Priced at Rs 9,990, it is a dual-SIM phone that runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
The Micromax Canvas A100 is powered by a 1GHz processor and sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 megapixel front camera.
The phone comes with a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery that Micromax says offers 5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby.
The phone has 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card. The phone has 512MB RAM.
Recommended For You
- FITNESS CONCERNSIndia vs England: Pacer Mohammed Shami Doubtful For Fourth Test
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- PARTNERSHIP ENDSWorld Number Two Novak Djokovic Splits With Coach Boris Becker
- IndictedQandeel Baloch's Brother, Cousin Charged For Her Killing
- Worth it?LG V20 First Impressions Review: Can it Take on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Google Pixel XL?