Micromax launches 5-inch Canvas A100 at Rs 9,990
The dual-sim Micromax Canvas A100 has a 5-inch display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor.
New Delhi: Micromax announced the launch of its large-screened smartphone that has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. Priced at Rs 9,990, it is a dual-SIM phone that runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
The Micromax Canvas A100 is powered by a 1GHz processor and sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 megapixel front camera.
The phone comes with a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery that Micromax says offers 5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby.
The phone has 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card. The phone has 512MB RAM.
Recommended For You
- Team India Report Card: ODI Series Versus England
- West Bengal Tourism Ad Featuring SRK Is Winning the Internet With Its Sweetness
- Did Ranveer Singh Just Give a Glimpse of His Look from Padmavati?
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More