Micromax launches 5-inch Canvas A100 at Rs 9,990
The dual-sim Micromax Canvas A100 has a 5-inch display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor.
New Delhi: Micromax announced the launch of its large-screened smartphone that has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. Priced at Rs 9,990, it is a dual-SIM phone that runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
The Micromax Canvas A100 is powered by a 1GHz processor and sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 megapixel front camera.
The phone comes with a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery that Micromax says offers 5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby.
The phone has 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card. The phone has 512MB RAM.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner