Micromax launches 5-inch Canvas A100 at Rs 9,990
The dual-sim Micromax Canvas A100 has a 5-inch display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor.
New Delhi: Micromax announced the launch of its large-screened smartphone that has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. Priced at Rs 9,990, it is a dual-SIM phone that runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
The Micromax Canvas A100 is powered by a 1GHz processor and sports a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 megapixel front camera.
The phone comes with a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery that Micromax says offers 5 hours of talk time and 180 hours of standby.
The phone has 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card. The phone has 512MB RAM.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Review: Is It The Car For You?
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar
- Alia-Sidharth, Sonakshi-Bunty and Others Attend Anushka's Phillauri Special Screening
- Steven Smith Smitten by Picturesque Dharamsala Stadium