DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Micromax launches Bolt A35 Android phone at Rs 4,250
The phone features a 10.1 cm (4-inch) display and a 2 megapixel rear camera; it is powered by a 1GHz processor.
New Delhi: Micromax introduced the new Bolt category with the launch of its new phone - A35 - which runs Android OS. The Bolt A35 is a full capacitive touchscreen phone, which runs Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread).
It is powered by a 1GHz processor. The phone sports a 10.1 cm (4-inch) display, a 2 megapixel rear camera, and a 0.3 megapixel front camera. The A35 comes with an expandable memory of up to 16 GB.
It comes packed with a 1500 mAh battery. The phone is claimed to provide a talk time of 4.5 hours. It includes Bluetooth 2.1 and Wi-Fi. Priced at Rs 4,250, the Bolt A35 will be available across all leading retail outlets in India from February 14, 2013.
This new phone comes with 'Flash Transfer' that allows users to share apps, games, photos, videos, songs and much more with just a swipe. Users can drag content across the screen or simply shake and share seamlessly between Android devices.
The app works on WiFi, making one of the devices a Hotspot and sharing files over the private network via Flash Transfer App to keep the action going even without any data connectivity.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan