Micromax launches LED TVs, home theatres
Micromax has introduced six LED TVs, two home theatre systems, a 3D Blu Ray player and a Smart Stick Android dongle.
New Delhi: Micromax, which is known for its low-cost handsets, is now widening its offerings and has announced its entry into the home entertainment segment in India. Micromax has introduced six LED TVs, two home theatre systems, a 3D Blu Ray player and a Smart Stick Android dongle.
The LED TVs range from 24-inch to 55-inch. These models have been priced between Rs 15,990 and Rs 1,29,990. The company has also launched two home theatre models HT037F1 and HT089F1 - which have been at Rs 5,990 and Rs 6,990. Micromax's 3D Blu Ray player supports 2D and 3D video/audio formats. It comes at a price of Rs 6,490.
The Micromax Smart Stick Android dongle is aimed at consumers who wish to convert their TV into an Android TV. It is powered by Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich. The 1 GHz Android dongle is priced at Rs 4,990 and has a standard HDMI interface, internal 4GB nand flash, and Wi-fi direct connection. Also, it supports keyboard, mouse and game pad connections.
Micromax plans to introduce its products initially in nine states - Delhi, Haryana, Maharashtra, MP, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Gujarat and Punjab.
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India