Micromax launches Smarty 4.3 A65 in India at Rs 4,999
The phone has a 4.3-inch TFT capacitive display and a 2 megapixel rear camera. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A5 processor.
New Delhi: Micromax has launched yet another low-cost smartphone in India. Named Micromax Smarty 4.3 A65, the phone is listed on the Micromax website, however there is no official announcement from Micromax as yet.
The smartphone is available on the e-commerce site Flipkart.com for Rs 4,999. The phone has a 4.3-inch TFT capacitive display with a resolution of 480x800 pixels, and a 2 megapixel rear camera. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A5 processor, and has 512MB RAM.
This dual SIM phone runs Android 2.3 OS. It comes packed with a 1350 mAh battery. The Smarty 4.3 A65 has an internal memory of 190MB, which is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot.
- 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
- 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A5 Processor
- 4.3-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- 2 MP Primary Camera
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement