Micromax launches Smarty 4.3 A65 in India at Rs 4,999
The phone has a 4.3-inch TFT capacitive display and a 2 megapixel rear camera. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A5 processor.
New Delhi: Micromax has launched yet another low-cost smartphone in India. Named Micromax Smarty 4.3 A65, the phone is listed on the Micromax website, however there is no official announcement from Micromax as yet.
The smartphone is available on the e-commerce site Flipkart.com for Rs 4,999. The phone has a 4.3-inch TFT capacitive display with a resolution of 480x800 pixels, and a 2 megapixel rear camera. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A5 processor, and has 512MB RAM.
This dual SIM phone runs Android 2.3 OS. It comes packed with a 1350 mAh battery. The Smarty 4.3 A65 has an internal memory of 190MB, which is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot.
- 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
- 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A5 Processor
- 4.3-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- 2 MP Primary Camera
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- India Sabotaging Peace In The Region: Pakistan
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali