Micromax to launch Canvas 4 soon; pre-booking starts from June 28
The Micromax Canvas 4 smartphone will come with a 13 megapixel rear camera with an LED flash.
New Delhi: Micromax has started teasing its upcoming Canvas 4 smartphone. The teaser videos posted on Micromax's YouTube channel reveal that the phone will come with a 13 megapixel rear camera with an LED flash.
Also, the Micromax homepage states that pre-booking for the Canvas 4 smartphone will begin from June 28. The phone is likely to come with an HD display.
However, Micromax has still not outed the price and availability details, but the phone is expected to hit the Indian markets sometime in July.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology