DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Micromax to launch Canvas 4 soon; pre-booking starts from June 28
The Micromax Canvas 4 smartphone will come with a 13 megapixel rear camera with an LED flash.
New Delhi: Micromax has started teasing its upcoming Canvas 4 smartphone. The teaser videos posted on Micromax's YouTube channel reveal that the phone will come with a 13 megapixel rear camera with an LED flash.
Also, the Micromax homepage states that pre-booking for the Canvas 4 smartphone will begin from June 28. The phone is likely to come with an HD display.
However, Micromax has still not outed the price and availability details, but the phone is expected to hit the Indian markets sometime in July.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere