Microsoft Office for iOS, Android due early 2013
While viewing documents on the Microsoft Office Android and iOS apps will be free, editing will require an Office 3
Mumbai: A new report has asserted that Microsoft is indeed working to bring its productivity suite - Office, for Google's Android and APple's iOS platforms. The Verge cited multiple sources and has also published screenshots to back its claim. Microsoft Office apps would be available as free apps for the iOS and Android platforms to let the users view Office documents.
Microsoft Office productivity suite apps will be available as free downloads for the Android and iOS. However to edit documents users would require an Office 365 subscription. Also the free Office apps will require the user to login using a Microsoft account.
The Office apps for Android and iOS are meant for basic editing on the move and are not expected to come close to the flexibility and freedom offered by the desktop Office suite.
The Microsoft Office app for Android and iOS is scheduled to release in early 2013 after the public availability of the Office 2013 suite.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani